Snickers are hands down one of the most popular candy in the world. This candy can bring in an annual profits grossing around $2 billion. One thing we can agree on is that Snickers are pure edible joy. Besides knowing that they are absolutely delicious, I am going to share with you 6 fun facts that you might of not known.
1. Snickers got their name from a favorite horse of the Mars family.
2. Each regular Snickers bar has around 16 peanuts in each one.
3. When Snickers was released in 1930, the cost was just 5 cents.
4. Over 15 million Snickers are manufactured every day.
5. While they’re the most popular candy in the world, Snickers are not the top selling candy in America. The number one selling candy in America is M&Ms.
6. In the U.K., the Isle of Man, and Ireland, Snickers were sold
Now you know a little bit more about this scrumptious treat! Just like the slogan goes, “You’re not you when you’re hungry”! Comment below which kind of Snickers is your favorite! Ours is the Snickers peanut butter squared!
Written by: Sandra Costanzo